Frequently Asked Questions
Need help? Start with this FAQ page. Need further help? Contact Us with your concern.
- What is the purpose of WEAResources?
- How to register?
- Why register?
- How to find resources?
- How to download a resource?
- What about future membership subscriptions?
- What about copyright?
- How can one contribute a resource?
Our goal is to provide a free (and in the future commercial) digital download service to distribute valuable resources for Evangelical Alliances and Networks around the world. We are committed to a service that …
- Requires minimal personal information
- Is simple to use
- Is fast and convenient
- and is secure
To achieve this we are using a popular E-commerce platform that …
- Requires a valid email address
- Navegates like many e-commerce sites (with Shopping carts, placing orders, proceeding to checkout, etc.)
How to Register
Click on the My Account link on the main menu and provide an email and a password (that is all).
TIP: You may also “create an account” during the checkout process.
By registering you can maintain a list of downloaded resources. If you lose a resource and want to recover it quickly, you just click on the link and your browser will open the file again (You may to allow your browser to open the file). Don’t forget to save it to disk.
Also, the day is coming when this site will be subscription based and you will get an extended access for a limited by being already registered.
Go to Top
- Try using the portfolios on the front page to narrow your focus and browse by category
- Click on the Browse and then click on the most suitable way to find what you are looking for:
- List all resources
- List and browse by categories
- Most recent uploads
- Most popular downloads
- Use the search function to find a product. You can narrow the search filter by selecting a category.
- When you open a resource page (details of one product) you will also find on that page the tags (keywords) and category and you can use this information to find other similar documents.
- Find and choose the resource by clicking on the image (or link) of the item (product) you desire.
- Click the “add to cart” button (top of page content middle to right).
- Go to “Checkout” by clicking on the link in the header (same level as the logo).
- It looks like this: My Account / View Order / Cart / Checkout (bold added for emphasis).
- Provide the “Billing Information” (an email is required) and click on “Place Order” (right side page bottom). Upon placing the order the “Order” page will open.
- On the “Order Page” find your “product” under “Order Details” and click on “Download File.”
- Your browser will open the file (Look to see if your browser requires approval to open the file).
- Save the opened file to disk.
For the present, this site remains free to the public. In the future, this site will become subscription based. Here are the subscriptions that will be made available.
Alliance Members National and Regional Evangelical Alliance Membership includes all prime standard member benefits one additional print publications and a $20 coupon to purchase a book of your choice in our online store. Offer a premiere (early) access to new publications. Offer Two free admittances to a WEA training webinar
Associate Members, Global Partners, Church Networks,
WEA Associate Membership includes all prime standard member benefits two additional print publications and a $15 coupon to purchase a book of your choice in our online store as well as access to affinity member benefits. Offer one free admittance to WEA training webinar
Prime Standard Subscription
Group subscription includes entities, all standard benefits, one additional print publications and a $10 coupon to purchase a book of your choice in our online store a.Standard/Regular subscription Individual subscription includes all standard benefits, in addition to access to affinity/global benefits
This subscription is available for students (with a valid .edu e-mail address or proof of registration in an educational institution) will receive all standard benefits at a discounted price.
Limited access to documents.
By submitting resources for publishing on WEA Resources the sender confirms to be the owner of the intellectual copyrights and is in the position to issue further rights of usage to the World Evangelical Alliance. This person or entity is called herein the author. Also by submitting an item for publishing through WEA Resources the author agrees to give WEA a non-exclusive, transferable and non-time limited right to display the item on its website.
WEA Resources in return will offer all the resources submitted by authors (text, audio and video content) for fair use and free dissemination on its website wearesources.org or wea-library.org. This means these resources can be freely downloaded and shared for information purposes and personal use, but further commercial use needs the written permission of the author. Inquiries for reprint, republishing or commercial uses can be directed to the WEA for WEA published materials only.
Go to Top
Contributions to this electronic archive are welcome providing they meet necessary conditions. The author or producers of potential resources may be posted to WEAresources by using the contribution form found here. http://weali.com/resources/contribute-a-resource/
Contributed resources will be screened for approval, categorized and uploaded. Conditions for approval include assurance of appropriate permissions (see “About Copyright“), congruency with the World Evangelical Alliance statement of faith, and alignment with the values and intent of the World Evangelical Alliance. The WEA reserves the discretionary right to withhold or withdraw publications.